May was another expensive month. Fortunately some of my spending was pre-paying for future expenses.
- I paid the $250 annual fee on my United Quest credit card and also paid a fee to use my card to pay quarterly taxes.
- I prepaid the water bill. They don't charge a fee to pay by credit card and I was trying to reach a sign up bonus on a new credit card.
- Thanks to all my meeting work, many jobs provided a healthy per diem that went unused, so it's cash to me. I often get to eat from the attendee meals.
- I paid the balance for our September cruise and purchased an all-inclusive beach day excursion.
- I bought tickets for two shows when we visit Las Vegas this week.
- We pay for an AMC Unlimited plan.
- I purchased a few IHG points due to a promotion.
June Expenses: $6,197
$39 Clothing/ Personal Care
$1,549 Fun (vacations, movies, gambling, alcohol, concert tickets)