My spending in September was a bit lower than in August.
- Gas for the car was fairly low, and I renewed our AAA membership.
- Household expenses are artificially high. For the last several years I have purchased $1,500 in Amazon gift cards when my credit card offers 5% cash back. The spending will be spread out over many months. I also installed new window blinds throughout the house.
- We worked two meeting jobs in Orlando where we were not reimbursed our travel expenses. Most of my meeting jobs include full reimbursement, but my very first client is a staffing company that usually hires "locals". Rather than drive back and forth from Tampa, my partner and I usually splurge on a local hotel.
- Royal Caribbean offered me a free cruise, but I did pay taxes, fees and I prepaid gratuities. Total for two for the cruise: $362.
- We also had some expenses related to our Transatlantic cruise, including rideshare costs and and $80 fee to the Bermuda government related to COVID.
October Expenses: $5,228
$235 Clothing/ Personal Care
$628 Fun (vacations, movies, gambling, alcohol, concert tickets)