May was another expensive month. Fortunately some of my spending was pre-paying for future expenses.
- I made a substantial prepayment to my Internet provider to help earn a sign-up bonus on a credit card.
- I was charged the annual fee ($95) for a credit card.
- I prepaid for reflexology services. I really like the guy I see and it helps with my foot pain.
- While on a business trip, my aunt passed away. There was only one place near my work that sold men's clothing and I needed something to wear for the funeral.
- I booked a a cruise in New Orleans. It was $200 for an extended balcony room, plus I prepaid gratuities.
- I bought tickets to see Margaret Cho and Yungblud.
- We pay for an AMC Unlimited plan.
May Expenses: $4,499
$585 Clothing/ Personal Care
$1,451 Fun (vacations, movies, gambling, alcohol, concert tickets)