Here are my goals for 2019
- Financial: DEBT: Pay off student loans. Then begin paying off mortgage on rental property.
- Personal Improvement: Lose 20 pounds.
- Simplify: Get rid of material things I don't use. Eliminate unnecessary financial accounts.
- Spending: Spend less on food by eating out less often.
How'd I do in 2018? I did okay on some, bad on others... in fact, I neglected to evaluate my progress at the end of 2018. Below are the goals I had:
- Simplify: consolidate financial accounts and do business with fewer companies. I did begin this process. Results followed in 2019.
- Debt: Reduce outstanding debt to less than $125,000. Pay off car loan and both credit card balance transfers. Car was paid off at the beginning of August, 2018. Credit cards as well.
- Spending: Spend less on vacations and entertainment. Cut spending on alcohol in half. We cut way back on alcohol. Vacations, not so much.
- Personal Improvement: Lose weight and get stronger. No progress at all.
Review My 2016 Goals Here.
Review My 2015 Goals Here.
Review My 2014 Goals Here.
Review My 2013 Goals Here.
Review My 2012 Goals Here.
Review My 2011 Goals Here.