Review My 2023 Goals Here.
Review My 2022 Goals Here.
Review My 2021 Goals Here.
September 1, 2020
I set 3 financial goals as follows:
1) Extra $1,100/mo. to mortgage
2) $1,000/mo. to short-term savings
3) $400/mo. to investing
Here are my goals for 2019
- Financial: DEBT: Pay off student loans (update: paid off 8/8/19!). Then begin paying off mortgage on rental property.
- Personal Improvement: Lose 20 pounds.
- Simplify: Get rid of material things I don't use. Eliminate unnecessary financial accounts.
- Spending: Spend less on food by eating out less often.
How'd I do in 2018? I did okay on some, bad on others... in fact, I neglected to evaluate my progress at the end of 2018. Below are the goals I had:
- Simplify: consolidate financial accounts and do business with fewer companies. I did begin this process. Results followed in 2019.
- Debt: Reduce outstanding debt to less than $125,000. Pay off car loan and both credit card balance transfers. Car was paid off at the beginning of August, 2018. Credit cards as well.
- Spending: Spend less on vacations and entertainment. Cut spending on alcohol in half. We cut way back on alcohol. Vacations, not so much.
- Personal Improvement: Lose weight and get stronger. No progress at all.