My spending in November exceeded my income. Never a good thing, but our industry tends to be seasonal and right now is a slower time.
- Gas for the car was just over $100, and I paid 6 months dues for auto insurance.
- During the slow season I sometimes work meetings where our expenses are not reimbursed. We had out of pocket costs for both the Orlando and Las Vegas meetings.
- I was charged the annual fee for my Platinum AMEX card. It's a big expense, but I'm writing this from the Centurion Lounge, so we definitely take advantage of some of the benefits.
- We spent a little money on activities during the Transatlantic cruise including a ferry ride in Bermuda and some drinks at a bar.
- I booked our flight to San Juan for our December cruise.
November Expenses: $5,476
$366 Clothing/ Personal Care
$714 Fun (vacations, movies, gambling, alcohol, concert tickets)