My spending in September was a bit lower than in August.
- As I was barely home, gas for the car was under $100.
- One of the cats had a UTI so I took her to the vet. I also used a cat sitter several times while we were working out of town.
- I paid for a crown for one of my teeth.
- We worked two meeting jobs in Orlando where we were not reimbursed our travel expenses.
- Carnival Cruises offered a deal on upgrading our cabin for the transatlantic cruise we are taking at the end of the month. A few months ago I called to inquire, and was quoted nearly $2,000 to upgrade from an interior room to a balcony. This time it was offered for $450. For a 13 night cruise, that's an extra $35/night to go from a no-window interior room to one with a balcony we can sit on to enjoy our morning coffee. Deal.
September Expenses: $4,550
$0 Clothing/ Personal Care
$511 Fun (vacations, movies, gambling, alcohol, concert tickets)