I bought a new house on February 1st, so there were some expenses in January associated with the move. Because I worked so much in January, spending in many categories was minimal.
- I paid for a moving truck and pickup truck. We moved gradually and then completed the move in mid-February. The majority of the Household spending was for window blinds and a new vacuum.
- I was charged the annual fee for my Chase Sapphire Reserve card.
- I bought two new pair of shoes. Somehow one of my work shoes was lost in the move.
- We didn't book any new vacations in February.
- We added AMC Unlimited for my partner. I am traveling for work and will purchase this in March.
- We took a cruise in February. I spent onboard for a sushi making class and bought a few drinks.
February Expenses: $4,074
$243 Clothing/ Personal Care
$480 Fun (vacations, movies, gambling, alcohol, concert tickets)