- I've lost 6 pounds.
- Total debt has declined by $12,000.
- Net worth has increased by $18,000.
- I've had a solid work schedule, including a record quarter for hospitality jobs. I am now the team lead at some events I work, which means marginally higher pay for that work. Mystery shopping jobs have also been steady.
- I listed one of the Birmingham rental properties for sale. My thoughts are now leaning towards exiting that market over time.
- We have four exciting trips coming up: a mystery shopping trip to Puerto Rico, shareholder's meetings in New York and Omaha, and a May vacation to Las Vegas/Denver.
1) $1,000/mo. to short-term savings and $400/mo to investments.
2) Weigh less than 180 pounds by 12/31/21.
3) Read more books.
Previous Goal: Eliminate Mortgage on Rental Property
Interest Rate is 5.125%!
January 1, 2019: $59,592
August 11, 2020: PAID!
Search My Frugal Miser
Monday, March 30
Reflections on 1Q2015
It's hard to believe we have burned through three months of 2015 already. It's been very productive for the Frugal Miser homestead: