- I've lost 6 pounds.
- Total debt has declined by $12,000.
- Net worth has increased by $18,000.
- I've had a solid work schedule, including a record quarter for hospitality jobs. I am now the team lead at some events I work, which means marginally higher pay for that work. Mystery shopping jobs have also been steady.
- I listed one of the Birmingham rental properties for sale. My thoughts are now leaning towards exiting that market over time.
- We have four exciting trips coming up: a mystery shopping trip to Puerto Rico, shareholder's meetings in New York and Omaha, and a May vacation to Las Vegas/Denver.
Current Goal: Eliminate Mortgage on Rental Property
January 1, 2019: $59,592
September 13, 2019: $56,210
Monday, March 30
Reflections on 1Q2015
It's hard to believe we have burned through three months of 2015 already. It's been very productive for the Frugal Miser homestead: