- I've lost 6 pounds.
- Total debt has declined by $12,000.
- Net worth has increased by $18,000.
- I've had a solid work schedule, including a record quarter for hospitality jobs. I am now the team lead at some events I work, which means marginally higher pay for that work. Mystery shopping jobs have also been steady.
- I listed one of the Birmingham rental properties for sale. My thoughts are now leaning towards exiting that market over time.
- We have four exciting trips coming up: a mystery shopping trip to Puerto Rico, shareholder's meetings in New York and Omaha, and a May vacation to Las Vegas/Denver.
Search My Frugal Miser
Monday, March 30
Reflections on 1Q2015
It's hard to believe we have burned through three months of 2015 already. It's been very productive for the Frugal Miser homestead:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
That's a great start to the year. Keep it up!ReplyDelete
Thank you! Did you go to Vegas yet?Delete
I love reading, I love blogging, and I love comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and have a wonderful day!ReplyDelete
There are things in our life that is not eternal thus we stand still and never show weaknesses. This only means that we are strong enough to face everything either it is big or small. Visit my site for more good vibes and inspirational thoughts. Good day!ReplyDelete
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn anything like this before. So nice to seek out someone with some unique thoughts on this subject. realy thanks for beginning this up. this website is something that is wanted on the web, someone with a bit of originality. helpful job for bringing something new to the internet! online casino gamesReplyDelete