- I am contributing $1,050/month to a dedicated account for household spending now that we no longer have a mortgage to pay. This will only be spent on improving the house. Soon we will be adding a concrete patio and sidewalk. After that I will get estimates on remodeling a bedroom to turn it into a master suite.
- Ever since we began the keto lifestyle our spending on food has been much higher. Hopefully the weight loss means I am healthier and will benefit from lower healthcare costs in the future.
- I won 2 HealthyWage challenges. The prize money offsets the Health & Dental category. I've been having major lower back pain and visited the doctor for help. The co-pay and a prescription, along with a physical therapy consultation, added a nominal amount to the category.
We love adventures. Spending on experiences makes us better humans.
- Now that we've moved, Regal has the closest theater to our home. With movies returning, we signed up for Regal Unlimited. I prepaid for a year at the monthly rate of $18. This is a few dollars cheaper than AMC A-List and I know we will get our money's worth since going to the movies is a big part of our entertainment.
- After a hugely successful week selling put options on AMC, I decided to take a week of profits and splurge - seriously splurge - on tickets to Music Midtown in Atlanta. I used to go to the festival years ago, and when I saw my favorite musician was playing, along with several others I would enjoy seeing, I decided to pull the trigger on "Super VIP" tickets. As I get older, my tolerance for crowds, heat and gross restrooms has gone down. These tickets give us a private air-conditioned lounge with unlimited free food and drinks, private viewing area, and our own restrooms, as well as golf cart transportation between stages. I feel like we will be spoiled by the experience.
- We visited our friend for a day in Boca Raton. She just finished a 12 week round of chemo and we went to see her just before her last treatment.
June Expenses: $5,970
$400 Auto (service, gas, insurance, AAA, etc.)$250 Bank Fees (annual fee on United Quest card)
$0 Clothing/ Personal Care
$3,104 Fun (vacations, movies, gambling, alcohol, concert tickets)
($166) Health and Dental income this month
$1,058 Household/Home Repairs
$0 Unreimbursed Job Expense
$19 Reimbursed Job Expense
$0 Interest Expense