June was another brutal month. But almost half of my spending was to make my Q2 estimated tax payment. Unfortunately July is going to be bad as well: I have to get a root canal and might pay my quarterly taxes early to earn extra credit card rewards.
- I paid Q2 2022 estimated taxes: $4276
- On the way home from our Alaskan cruise our flight was canceled. I had to change plans and fly directly to a meeting in Chicago. Since I didn't have my work clothes with me, including a suit, I had significant expenses ($1,261) replacing my wardrobe. I have filed a Trip Delay claim since my credit card provides that insurance, so it is possible I will be reimbursed for part of this.
- I paid the annual fee on my United Quest credit card and also paid a transaction fee to use a credit card to pay my quarterly taxes.
We love adventures. Spending on experiences makes us better humans.
- I splurged on two excursions during our Alaskan cruise. In Juneau we toured a real gold mine - I love history. In Ketchikan we did our first zipline.
- We spent the night on the east coast of Florida after attending a concert with a friend.
- I paid for a flight to Richmond to visit my mom.
June Expenses: $9,660
$227 Auto (service, gas, insurance, AAA, etc.)$330 Bank Fees (annual fees on credit cards)
$1,261 Clothing/ Personal Care
$1,516 Fun (vacations, movies, gambling, alcohol, concert tickets)
$122 Health and Dental
$1,050 Household/Home Repairs
$0 Unreimbursed Job Expense
($150) Reimbursed Job Expense (income)
$0 Interest Expense
Post a Comment