My spending in November exceeded my income. Never a good thing, but our industry tends to be seasonal and right now is a slower time.
- Gas for the car was just over $100, and I paid 6 months dues for auto insurance.
- During the slow season I sometimes work meetings where our expenses are not reimbursed. We had out of pocket costs for both the Orlando and Las Vegas meetings.
- I was charged the annual fee for my Platinum AMEX card. It's a big expense, but I'm writing this from the Centurion Lounge, so we definitely take advantage of some of the benefits.
We love adventures. Spending on experiences makes us better humans.
- We spent a little money on activities during the Transatlantic cruise including a ferry ride in Bermuda and some drinks at a bar.
- I booked our flight to San Juan for our December cruise.
November Expenses: $5,476
$890 Auto (service, gas, insurance, AAA, etc.)$695 Bank Fees (annual fees on credit cards)
$366 Clothing/ Personal Care
$714 Fun (vacations, movies, gambling, alcohol, concert tickets)
$163 Health and Dental
$1,198 Household/Home Repairs
$463 Unreimbursed Job Expense
($222) Reimbursed Job Expense income this month
$0 Interest Expense
$238 Miscellaneous (cat sitter)
Post a Comment