My spending in December exceeded my income.
- I forgot to pay quarterly taxes in the third quarter, so I paid two quarters of estimated taxes in December.
- During the slow season I sometimes work meetings where our expenses are not reimbursed. We had out of pocket costs for the Las Vegas meeting. I also paid my 2023 business insurance premium.
- I was charged the annual fee for my Southwest Business card.
- I bought a $500 Amazon gift card (Household) that I haven't used, but am counting the spending in December.
We love adventures. Spending on experiences makes us better humans.
- We spent on excursions and drinks during the Puerto Rico cruise.
- I paid the taxes, fees and gratuities for a cruise I booked for February. Even though I didn't gamble on our Puerto Rico cruise, Royal Caribbean offered me another free cruise and I jumped on it.
- I bought tickets to see Third Eye Blind in Macon, GA in March.
- On the last day of our Las Vegas meeting I lost $300 in a casino.
December Expenses: $17,391
$232 Auto (service, gas, insurance, AAA, etc.)$199 Bank Fees (annual fees on credit cards)
$36 Clothing/ Personal Care
$1,739 Fun (vacations, movies, gambling, alcohol, concert tickets)
$110 Health and Dental
$2,142 Household/Home Repairs
$955 Unreimbursed Job Expense
$18 Reimbursed Job Expense income this month
$0 Interest Expense
$497 Miscellaneous (cat sitter, gifts)
while vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, it may not be suitable for everyone. If you experience pimples after using it, you can consider quitting the use of the serum or using a lower concentration. Alternatively, you can consider using r-alpha lipoic acid canada, which is a powerful antioxidant that is suitable for all skin types and less likely to cause skin sensitivity or breakouts.ReplyDelete