I bought a new house on February 1st, so there were some expenses in January associated with the move. Because I worked so much in January, spending in many categories was minimal.
- I paid for a moving truck and pickup truck. We moved gradually and then completed the move in mid-February. The majority of the Household spending was for window blinds and a new vacuum.
- I was charged the annual fee for my Chase Sapphire Reserve card.
- I bought two new pair of shoes. Somehow one of my work shoes was lost in the move.
We love adventures. Spending on experiences makes us better humans.
- We didn't book any new vacations in February.
- We added AMC Unlimited for my partner. I am traveling for work and will purchase this in March.
- We took a cruise in February. I spent onboard for a sushi making class and bought a few drinks.
February Expenses: $4,074
$213 Auto (service, gas, insurance, AAA, etc.)$550 Bank Fees (annual fees on credit cards)
$243 Clothing/ Personal Care
$480 Fun (vacations, movies, gambling, alcohol, concert tickets)
$28 Health and Dental
$1,484 Household/Home Repairs
$0 Unreimbursed Job Expense
$51 Reimbursed Job Expense
$0 Interest Expense
$166 Miscellaneous (cat sitter, gifts)
Post a Comment