March was a pretty frugal month. The largest expense was a tax payment towards my 2022 tax liability. I sold two rental properties last year and owe a significant amount of money.
- I made the second payment to GEICO for the increase in auto insurance. My insurance went up significantly when I changed my address.
- I was charged the annual fee for my Chase Hyatt card and made the annual maintenance fees for the self-directed IRA.
- Utilities were high because I paid off my partner's phone early. I did this so that we could switch providers. I also bought a new phone as my Pixel 4 is starting to have problems.
We love adventures. Spending on experiences makes us better humans.
- In March this category shows significant income! I won at blackjack in Aruba as well as on my last night in Vegas.
- I subscribed to AMC Unlimited. Now we both have it as going to movies is something we both enjoy.
- We spent a night in Macon to attend the Third Eye Blind concert.
March Expenses: $5,588
$256 Auto (service, gas, insurance, AAA, etc.)$710 Bank Fees (annual fees on credit cards)
$21 Clothing/ Personal Care
($3,245) Fun (vacations, movies, gambling, alcohol, concert tickets) income this month
$13 Health and Dental
$354 Household/Home Repairs
$175 Unreimbursed Job Expense
($441) Reimbursed Job Expense income this month
$0 Interest Expense
$1,691 Miscellaneous (cat sitter, gifts)
Post a Comment