- Right now I'm working on paying off the Chase Freedom Card. At one point I owed $30,000 on this card - I used a cheap cash advance for investment funds. It's down to $8,700 today. By the end of February I'd like to reduce the balance to $6,000.
- I will lose 4 pounds in February. My weight at the end of the month will be 237.
- I will earn $1,500 from mystery shopping this month.
Not so Tangible Goals
- I will consciously reduce the amount of electricity we use. We will watch less TV, I will spend less time mindlessly surfing the Internet, and we will do a better job turning things off.
- I will read more.
- I will start disposing of my grandfather's things. No, he's not dead. He's in the nursing home and won't be leaving. His house has been sitting for several months and it's time to do something with it.
Post a Comment