- This month I want to reduce my personal line of credit by $2,000.
- I will lose 4 pounds in April. My weight at the end of the month will be 232.
- I will earn $1,500 from mystery shopping this month.
Not so Tangible Goals
- I have initiated the process of creating a Self-Directed IRA. This will enable me to buy another house. I'd like to have the account set up by the end of April. More about this later.
- I will get my grandfather's house cleaned out.
- I will intelligently plan my trip to Omaha for the Berkshire Hathaway meeting, which is the first weekend of May. By "intelligently" I mean I will incorporate mystery shopping along the way to help pay for the expense of driving 1,000 miles each way.