- I wanted to reduce the balance on my Chase Freedom card to $2,500. It was at $344 at the end of March and I will pay the balance when the bill arrives. Success!
- I wanted to end the month at 232 pounds, a 4 pound weight loss. My weight was unchanged.
- I wanted to earn $1,500 from mystery shopping. I probably did earn that much, but I don't recognize the income until it's received. In March I received, net of expenses, $1,149.
Not so Tangible Goals
- I wanted to reduce the amount of electricity we use. The bill I received in March was even lower than that of February (7 kWh per day, on average versus 8 in February). Thanks to mild weather, April looks to be a frugal energy month as well.
- I wanted to read more and watch less TV. I'm definitely watching less TV. I rarely even turn the thing on whereas I used to turn it on at the same time I turned on my computer. In March I read (and am finishing) Peter Manso's Reasonable Doubt, a true story about a murder in Cape Cod. It's decent. I haven't read as much as I wanted because mystery shopping has picked up so much.
- I wanted to drive less, but all the shops I did negated that. I can say that I combined personal errands with mystery shopping trips whenever I could.
March was decent. I really need to work on losing weight though.
I need to lose weight too. Join the club. I just read "Eat for Life" and watched "Forks over Knives" Got the book from the library and watched the video using our netflix account. I don't like to buy videos or books. Anyway, my plan is to eat a lot more veggies and fruits and get back into running. Good luck, PatReplyDelete