- Alcohol: $362, but that's a lot better than last year when I spent $1,285
- Medical/Dental: $1,084. Root canals are expensive.
- Interest: $4,111 - this includes my car note, student loan debt, HELOC and credit card interest. I do not include interest on first mortgages here. On a positive note, this is more than $1,000 less than in 2009.
1) $1,000/mo. to short-term savings and $400/mo to investments.
2) Weigh less than 180 pounds by 12/31/21.
3) Read more books.
Previous Goal: Eliminate Mortgage on Rental Property
Interest Rate is 5.125%!
January 1, 2019: $59,592
August 11, 2020: PAID!
Search My Frugal Miser
Friday, January 7
2010 Spending in Review: Part 2
There are a few categories I will have to improve on if I want to be a true frugal miser. For 2010, I spent more than I should have in the following categories: