- I sold all my airline vouchers and credits over the last 30 days. This yielded about $1,700 cash.
- As part of my December Clutter Roundup, I sold four items on Half.com, which added $31.
- The balance came from regular income sources (mystery shopping, my job, rent checks).
Current Goal: Automate Savings and Mortgage Paydown
1) Extra $1,100/mo. to mortgage
2) $1,000/mo. to short-term savings
3) $400/mo. to investing
Previous Goal: Eliminate Mortgage on Rental Property
Interest Rate is 5.125%!
January 1, 2019: $59,592
August 11, 2020: PAID!
Monday, January 18
Good news! Last week I paid off my Discover Card. The $3,941.40 payment came from a few sources: