Let me share with you my mystery shopping itinerary for Saturday, October 3rd:
- I logged onto my PC at 8:45 to check email and review my assignments. Left the house a few minutes later and arrived at the first assignment at 9:13 AM.
- My first assignment was a breakfast shop. I received two meals, so I took one home to eat later after sampling it for freshness.
- Afterwards I completed an evaluation of a public storage company, two gas stations and a retail chain, where I inquired about a GPS unit.
- My last shop was finished at 11:29 and I arrived home ten minutes later. In all I drove 26 miles, using about a gallon of gas. I leisurely entered the reports online, scanned my receipts and filed my paperwork for tax purposes.
- By 12:45 I was completely through with everything. Four hours of work, interspersed with driving time, eating time and casually doing the data entry.
Shop Fees: $35.40
Total Shops: 5
Total Mystery Shop Companies Involved: 4
Additional Benefits: no use of home electricity for 3 hours, helps my sanity by getting me out of the house.