- I helped my mom move to a new place.
- I survived the third week at my new job, and attended my first Chamber of Commerce luncheon. I'm never one to pass up a free meal. Plus I ran into an old friend/co-worker I hadn't seen in a couple of years.
- I won a door prize at the luncheon which included two movie passes. My partner and I went to see Twilight: New Moon at the Rave theatre for free Friday night, then treated ourselves to sushi using a restaurant.com coupon I had purchased several months ago (we spent $17 but without the coupon it would have cost $42).
- I earned almost $150 mystery shopping on Saturday. While everyone else was out Christmas shopping I was shopping for income.
- My neighbor proved that good deeds are rewarded: my partner and I "secretly" carry the neighbor's newspaper to their door (he is handicapped). I guess the neighbor knew it was us all along because his wife brought us a Christmas gift basket yesterday. That made my day.
Current Goal: Eliminate Mortgage on Rental Property
January 1, 2019: $59,592
October 19, 2019: $55,780
Sunday, December 20
I'm Still Here!
Wow...it's been a week since I posted anything on My Frugal Miser. Last week was quite busy: