- $37,913 in outstanding credit card bills (a reduction of $750!).
- I prepaid 2 payments towards the $3,500 personal loan I took out to fund the rental property transaction.
- $95,738 owed on my house (a principal reduction of $538!).
- $33,787 owed on a HELOC used to purchase a rental property.
- $37,853 owed on my car (the bane of my existence).
- $17,558 owed on student loans.
- $179,890 owed on 2 other rental properties (a principal reduction of $673!).
- $38,000 in other obligations related to rental properties.
- $706 paid in cash for fire dues for four of my rental properties.
1) $1,000/mo. to short-term savings and $400/mo to investments.
2) Weigh less than 180 pounds by 12/31/21.
3) Read more books.
Previous Goal: Eliminate Mortgage on Rental Property
Interest Rate is 5.125%!
January 1, 2019: $59,592
August 11, 2020: PAID!
Search My Frugal Miser
Monday, December 7
My Financial Situation (update for December)
I mentioned last month that my #1 goal is to pay off my debt as fast as possible. I wanted to review the progress I made in November and where I stand today: