May is going to be a busy month. Wednesday I leave for the Berkshire Hathaway meeting and I won't be back until the 8th. Then I leave again on the 29th for a mystery shopping/conference working trip to the Orlando area. Hopefully during that trip I can spend some time looking at houses in nearby Tampa/Clearwater. Here's what I'd like to do this month:
- This month I will pay off the $3,000 expense to convert my IRA to a self-directed IRA.
- I will prepare my vacant rental home and identify the new tenant (signed lease).
- I will earn $1,000 from mystery shopping this month.
Not so Tangible Goals
- I was hoping to have the self-directed IRA setup by the end of April, but since that didn't happen I want to have things complete by the end of May.
- I also need to make progress on my grandfather's house. All I did in April was keep the grass cut.
- I purchased a new domain name that will cater to landlords and I'd like to at least get started on it during the month of May.
Post a Comment