- It's a suite, and it's huge. Probably 600 square feet or so. There are two rooms, each with a TV, a walk-in closet and a kitchen table.
- The bathroom amenities are nicer than I expected. They don't have the cool massaging soap bar like you get at the Hyatt, but they also don't have the little Motel 6 bars that are hold to hold onto.
- The room didn't pass my "white sock" test. Rather than gross you out, I'll let your imagination run wild on this one.
- The shower's base makes this scary creaking sound as you bathe. I imagine a bunch of rotted wooden beams beneath me exhaling their last breath, waiting to plunge me 10 feet into the room below.
- Actually, there's nothing too scary. I did see what I assume was a male prostitute dressed like a woman hanging out in front of the hotel. He didn't ask me if I was looking "for business" so maybe it was his off day.